An Introduction on this rather dull day

I need a break from reading, so I thought I'd take a moment to introduce myself. I am the newest contributor to The Attic and I am looking forward to many interesting posts and discussions in the coming years!

I am a new PhD student here at Leicester (though I did my MA here 2 years ago). My topic deals with new technologies and their use in museums to engage with young children. Specifically I am interested in the use of technologies in assisting schools and parents in teaching children about the history contained within the walls of UK museums. With so many new digital designs in use today and more planned for the future, what works and what doesn't are important questions.

On that note, it's so great to be back in Leicester (I am originally from Canada) and amongst such a fantastic department. I look forward to contributing to this blog.

Comments

Popular Posts