Dream weirdness

I dream about museums - tell me it's not just me?! The other night I dreamt I was in the Victoria and Albert Museum (which it wasn't, more like the Palace of Versailles - that's dreams for you). After beating a giant scorpian to death with a silver ladle I discovered my ideal man (his identity? no clue!) standing at the end of a gallery. Just as I was running towards him a gigantic oil tanker smashed into the side of the building, squishing visitors and display cases beneath it and then...

...I woke up. Weird.

According to the Dream Moods Dictionary dreams about museums can be interpreted thus:

Museum
To see a museum in your dream, indicates that your non-traditional path to success will make you unique and stand out from the rest. Alternatively, the museum may represent a history of yourself and your past. There are many things you can learn from your past and your family's past. Consider what you have gained from these experiences and apply them to your current circumstances.

To dream that you are in a museum, gives you the opportunity for you to review and reflect on the things you value in life.



Hmmmmm - interesting.

Comments

Popular Posts