Masters Students Hit the (Exhibition) Ground Running

I just wanted to use this opportunity to say well done to all the Masters students in the department. Part of their coursework, for those of you who don't know, is to work in groups on an exhibition proposal around a particular theme (this year's was War and Conflict), and the best three are chosen to actually be put on! It's really exciting that the department now has the facility to do this - I certainly wish I'd had it last year. Really, I'm rather jealous.

But I want to congratulate the students on three wonderful exhibitions, and a great opening party this evening! It was certainly great to see them getting so into the spirit of the whole thing.

I'm impressed. I think the school, the loaning museums, the university and of course the students have come together to produce something great. Go and see, if you're in the area. They've taken over the building!

Comments

Popular Posts